2017 Jekyll Island Shrimp & Grits Festival - VIP Lounge
VIP Lounge, presented by Atlanta Magazine
Enjoy The Jekyll Island Shrimp & Grits Festival like a true VIP. This exclusive festival retreat features an ideal location at Indian Mound Cottage providing a prime view of the Main Stage on the main lawn.
As a Shrimp & Grits Festival VIP, you’ll receive:
- Daily entrance onto the island
- Exclusive, on-site Festival parking, just a short stroll to the VIP Lounge
- Elegant private tent, with elevated floor and ample fans to stay dry and cool in case of weather
- Unlimited beer & wine and non-alcoholic beverages, provided by Southern Eagle Distributing & Coca-Cola
- Daily catered meals and snacks by the area’s finest events company, Straton Hall Events
- Phone-charging station
- Private, air-conditioned bathroom
- VIP access to Mistletoe Cottage in the National Historic Landmark District
- Chance to meet professional chefs from cooking competition
- Goodie bag including Shrimp & Grits Festival poster
- Daily raffle opportunity for additional Festival merchandise
- VIP lanyard & wrist band
- Friday, Sept. 17: $75 + $5.25 tax = $80.25
- Saturday, Sept. 18: $150 + $10.50 = $160.50
- Sunday, Sept. 19: $75 + $5.25 = $80.25
Advance ticket sales end Friday, Sept. 1. Tickets will be sold on-site at the Festival at the VIP Lounge, but will exclude daily island entrance and VIP parking.
Ticket purchase confirmation, parking passes, and Festival maps will be mailed directly to ticket holders prior to the Festival. Festival staff requests ticket holders bring their event ticket(s) – printed (preferred) or digital – to check-in at the VIP Lounge.
No refunds or exchanges. No pets - except service animals - are permitted.